January 24, 2011

Amber Davis

Mayad gid nga adlaw.Hope you are all okay guys.I have been  trying to make myself busy.That is supah unique answer.Lol.Got a new job,while doing this blog a part time.We would like to thank all Sutacio Clan who spent their time to attend lolo's birthday.Even though I was not able to run for his birthday at the last hour.Well,It's seems that I have to share to you a girl,take note" A girl".hehe.hmm..I know what you are thinking guys.Amber is a filipino-american singer managed and own by her actually together with Marcus Jr.-her husband. She is good hearted woman and I believe that she was so blessed as she really a humble and down to earth person.I met her once when I was in manila @ boardwalk singing her very own songs in her album. She can sing actually aside of having a pretty face  and It was like I am dropping my jaw.She is sexy and gorgeous when I made a handshake with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is in your mind?Your comment is greatly appreciated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...