May 2, 2011

My mother : A Victim of Violence

Most of us want to have a perfect family. I want to have a perfect family since I was a child. As I grew up, It clearly help me understand why I should take this an end rebuttal. I was totally detrimental by problems given by what I can say, " Irresponsible father". I am proud  having my surname in to it, and  I am in the process of counseling by one of my great adviser and my closest friends in this world.
I let everything flow and left them to stay away from series of unwanted attitudes and psychotic destruction brought by him. I am not in to denial to say he has a good heart. My father lives with different proportion of his life. A favorite son of my grandparents leads to black sheep of them.


Pouring and seeking what would be his life not to be beat by some ego and id usually speaks that he has a mental incapacity. He was a war freak before in times of his soldier era, and a jar headed person of his world, yes, he is cruel. I remember before when I am in my elementary days, my mind was totally tortured by his words, and physically tortured by him. I am hoping before that he can still change. Change can not be done in an over night process. I do not believe any person keeps telling me that he changed already when just last night he commits CONCUBINAGE. I am bitter enough to say that I have a hard feeling towards him. As I write this blog, I could definitely  sense my emotion is already up.

Change is one of the great improvement of this world. It needs everything to be done by not doing it as a habit  over and over again just to hurt other people. At age 55, I could not imagine he can still do it. It is a bullshit to say, committing CONCUBINAGE is a great offense. My mother is a member of the martyrdom society. She is a martyr. Maybe because she loves my father. My mother is a bit poor in literacy, but he does not have the right to foregone hurting her.

  "Mother, charge him concubinage,please". I told my mother when I left home. I am encouraging her to do it. In decades of suffering that she experienced, its time to say "enough". My mother  has been a battered wife since I am not out in this world. My studies has been affected before that I can hardly focused it because of his HITLER syndrome attitude.

Concubinage is committed by any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or, shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place (Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code or RPC).

I stressed to become more efficient as a son.  I am aware that every family has problems. In my case, this is not a joke and needs to build rapport.     
  He totally made my mother unsafe in our own home. I knew that mother feels like a programmed to react a certain way to him and whatever he like to do. I promised  myself if I will have a family soon, I don't want to be like this kind of family. Somehow, it teaches me to be strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is in your mind?Your comment is greatly appreciated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...