March 1, 2011

Katty Perry made my life like a firework


It has been a good week for me since I was on freak days last week.I went home with my family and having a good conversation with them made my day today like a firework display.But I will not write about my juicy life here.I have to be frank and straight forward that music has a  a lot of influenced  in my life since I was still a naughty child back in elementary.Maybe because I used to listen on the radio jock everytime I am alone and when I am in my moody situation.I actually consider my self full and not an empty glass when I am listening to musics.I met Katty Perry on youtube at first when I saw her california girl video just this year.



Meeting and seeing her personally  is just a dream.I am not on a teenage dream right now but I think she is hot and talented.Who could thought that a firework song of her made my day okay?Yes friend, you hear it right.I love this chick simply because I love her genre as a singer.One thing is, I love listening to music that gaves me such inspiration. I am a firework, I am going up and as bright as moon and a boom! boom!

I feel uplifted when listening in to music like this.

1 comment:

  1. wow very inspiring..I was touch watching this video..thanks author

    ReplyDelete

What is in your mind?Your comment is greatly appreciated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...