February 16, 2011

Traveling The Philippines-Old Tourism Campaign by Various Artists



Traveling in the Philippines is more than a usual specially in summer, and this vacation.I was actually searching what to post and searching about "Philippines" and to uplift my sovereignty as a Filipino.

 I found this old campaign of the department of tourism a long time ago,and it is interesting to know that artists who sang this tourism campaign never been paid and just a voluntarily participated the recording of the song.I do not know what year is this,but it looks that some of the faces here were still young like Jolina Magdangal, and Nina. I love this video as it adds uplifting the tourism economy of the Philippines.

Personally,I am looking forward to travel these bunch of islands of ours as to take also amazing photos and capture different picturesque and silhouette places in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is in your mind?Your comment is greatly appreciated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...