January 20, 2011

Favorite Movie of All Time: The Great Raid


I am not a movie lover before I remember especially when it comes to "bakbakanay".I fall asleep when my cousins are concentrating watching movies in CD's ,DVD's, and even betamax before.One thing I loved lately watching those when I watched a hollywood movie entitled THE GREAT RAID.I loved this movie because it is a derived,well produced I believed so,and based on true to life story.The Great Raid is produced by miramax entertainment and was co starred by our very own Cesar Montano.Well, Actor Cesar Montano delivered well and I feel his acting just okay,not so five star stellar.Hollywood Actors were among the lead roles of the movie and stars Benjamin Bratt, Joseph Fiennes, James Franco,Motoki Kobayashi,Connie Nielsen,and of coarse Cesar Montano.It was released on 2005 and sadly I was able to watched it just last December.Anyways,It was partly shot here in the Philippines and some were fictional setting.The story evolved about the liberation of the cabanatuan (Nueva Ecija) leaded by Kapitan Juan Pajota as the native katipunero, together with the american soldiers versus the Japanese invaders.I was critically reviewing it from the neophyte intro of the story to the climax set of the movie.I am giving this movie  9 stars and they really did well of making this movie well informative because it adds knowledge to our histoy wikipedias and the mind.

1 comment:

  1. my CoMMeNT Is To See All ChaTMate
    BEcOUse ThIs Is BoRoNg To OthEr
    I`m OnLy The foLLoweR aNd I`m
    saYiNg The TrUtH

    ReplyDelete

What is in your mind?Your comment is greatly appreciated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...